WillYou.net - CopyrightPolicy
Welcometo WillYou.net, an online platform that connects individuals shopping forrings and diamonds with local jewelers who may offer the rings and diamondspresented on the WillYou.net website for sale (the “Service”).
Theowner and operator of the Service – Willyou.net, a , ("we","us" and "our") – respects the intellectualproperty rights of others and requests that its users do the same.
If you believe that the Service wasused to infringe your copyrights, you may send our designated copyright agent (the"Agent") a written notification that includes substantiallythe following:
(1) Aphysical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf ofthe owner of the right that is allegedly infringed;
(2) Identification of the copyrighted workclaimed to be infringed, or if copyrighted works are covered by a singlenotification, a representative list of such elements;
(3) Identification of the content that isclaimed to infringe or to be the subject of infringing activity and the accessto which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us tolocate the content, including the exact Service page in which you discoveredthe allegedly infringing content;
(4) Information reasonably sufficient topermit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, ifavailable, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted;
(5) A statement that you have a good faithbelief that the use of the material, in the manner complained of, is notauthorized by the owner of the copyrighted work, its agent, or the law;
(6) A statement that the information inthe notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you areauthorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyrighted work that isallegedly infringed.
Upon your notification, we may removeor disable access to the content that you claim to be infringing. We may askyou to provide further or supplemental information, prior to removing ordisabling access to any content displayed on the Service, as we deem necessaryto comply with the law. We may also provide the Service user who submitted theallegedly infringing content, with your contact details, inorder for that person to be able to contact you and challenge yourclaim.
If we’ve removed or disabled access tocontent that you submitted, pursuant to a notification of claimed infringementthat we received, then you have an opportunity to respond to the notice andtakedown by submitting a counter-notification to our Agent. To be effective,your counter notification must be a written communication that includessubstantially the following:
(1) Your physical or electronic signature;
(2) Identification of the removed content,or of the content to which access has been disabled and the location at whichthe content appeared before its removal or before access to it was disabled;
(3) A statement, under penalty of perjury,that you have a good faith belief that the content was removed or disabled as aresult of mistake or misidentification of the content;
(4) Your name, address, and telephonenumber, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the competentcourts in any judicial district in which your address is located or in which youmay be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person whoprovided notification or an agent of such person.
After receipt of a counternotification, we will provide the person who submitted the claimed infringementnotification, with a copy of the counter notification.
Subject to the applicable law, we maythen replace the removed content and cease disabling access to it within 10 to14 business days following receipt of the counter notice, unless our Agentfirst receives notice from the person who notified us of the claimedinfringement that such person has filed an action seeking a court order torestrain the user from engaging in infringing activity relating to the contenton the Service.
We may terminate your user account onthe Service if we, at our sole discretion, determine that you are a repeatinfringer. A repeat infringer is a user who has been notified of infringingactivity more than twice or a user whose submitted content was removed from theService more than twice.
We may decide, at our sole discretion,that a sufficient reason exists for the immediatetermination of your account for any reason, at any time. In these cases, we mayterminate your account immediately.
Any person who knowingly misrepresentsthat: (1) certain content is infringing, or (2)certain content was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification – may beliable for any damages, including costs and attorneys’ fees, that we may incur,if we are injured by such misrepresentation, as the result of our reliance uponsuch misrepresentation in removing or disabling access to the content claimedto be infringing.
Last updated: September26, 2019