Select or upload your engagement ring vision and send it to a preferred local Willyou.net
Our local jewelry store experts will guide you through the intimate process of creating, fitting, and setting your engagement ring.
Your local jewelry store will notify you when your engagement ring is ready. Pick-up in-store and you're all set to propose!
We connect you with a local jeweler for your personal & customized, ring-buying experience.
Create your tailored, one-of-a-kind engagement ring or choose from our extensive selection.
Once you’ve designed your perfect ring, experience the final, personal touches with an in-store, verified, local jeweler.
Your jeweler will notify you when your ring is complete. Experience your final product in store then bring it home for your special day.
Locate the closest jewelry store and get started with your ring today!
WillYou.net – PrivacyPolicy
Welcome to WillYou.net,an online platform that connects individuals shopping for rings and diamonds (“User”)with local jewelers (“Jewelers”) who may offer the rings and diamondspresented on the WillYou.net website for sale (the “Service”). TheService is offered through the WillYou.net website (the “Platform”).
This policy is integrated into our Terms of Service (the "Terms") and constitutes an integral part of theTerms.
· Information We Collect. We collect information you actively provide us(for example, when you register with the Service or when you provide yourinformation when you select a diamond). We may use third party analytics toolsto collect information about your use of the Service and create statistics fromsuch information. We also collect information about the personal computer ormobile device that you use to access the Service.When you call a Jeweler listed in our directory, we track the time and date of that call, the identity of the Jeweler you called and the phone number from which you made the call (but we certainly don’t obtain the content of the conversation you had).
· Using the Information We Collect. We use the information we collect mainly to operate the Service,improve and customize it, and develop our business and new services.
· Sharing the InformationWe Collect. We may share yourinformation in order to operate, maintain and enhance the Service.
· Aggregated Information. We may use the information we collect from you to createde-identified, statistical or aggregated information, and make it available toothers for any purpose.
· Retention. We retainyour information for as long as we deem necessary for the purpose it was firstobtained.
· Security. We implementmeasures to reduce the risks of damage and unauthorized access or use of information,but they do not provide absolute information security.
· Children Privacy. We donot knowingly or intentionally collect information from children who are under13 years of age. As stated in the Terms, you must be atleast 18 years old to use the Service.
· Changes to the Policy. We may change this Policy, by putting you onnotice of such changes. Your continued use of the Service after the changestake effect indicates your acceptance of the amended Policy.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Registration Information. If youregister to the Service, we will collect:
· Yourusername and password on the Service
· Your contactinformation, including your name, phone, email address and payment information
· Anyinformation you provide in the course of registration about your diamond andring preferences
Order Information. If you selecta ring and diamond and opt to share it with a Jeweler, we will collect:
· Yourcontact information and diamond and ring selections
Analytics Data. We may use third party analytics tools to collect information aboutyour use of the Service and create statistics from such information. Forexample, we may record the frequency and scope of your use of the Service, theduration of your sessions, and the interactions you make with the Service’sinterface.Also, when you call a Jeweler listed in our directory, we track the time and date of that call, the identity of the Jeweler you called and the phone number from which you made the call (but we certainly don’t obtain the content of the conversation you had).
Device Information. We may collect information about your personal computer or mobiledevice that you use to access the Service, including its model, operatingsystem, unique device identifiers, mobile network information and the InternetProtocol (IP) address through which you accessed the Service.
The Service is not intended for children under the age of 13. We donot knowingly or intentionally collect information from children who are under13 years of age. As stated in the Terms, you must be at least 18 years old touse the Service.
USE OF COLLECTED INFORMATION
We may use the information we collect for thefollowing purposes:
· Operating the Service and providing theirfeatures and functionalities;
· Billing you for the fees that apply to youruse of the Service, if any;
· Developing our business, understanding and analyzing the market in which we operate and managing and developing our relationship Users and Jewelers.;
· Sending you updates, notifications, and othercommunications related to the Service;
· Improving and customizing the Service anddeveloping new services;
· Collecting statistical and aggregatedinformation about users’ experience within the Service;
· Providing you with support, handlingcomplaints and contacting you when we believe it is necessary;
· Enforcing the Terms and this Policy andpreventing misuse of the Service;
· Complying with any applicable law andassisting law enforcement agencies and competent authorities, if we believe itis necessary or justified; and
· Taking any action in any case of disputeinvolving you, with respect or in relation to the Service.
SHARING INFORMATION COLLECTED
We may share the information outlined in this Policy, with others, inany of the following instances:
· With Jewelers that you instruct us to shareyour information;
· With our contractors and service providers,for data analysis and processing, bug reporting and handling, and in order tooperate, maintain and enhance the Service;
· If you have breached the Terms, abused yourrights to use the Service, or violated any applicable law. Your personallyidentifiable information may be shared with competent authorities and with anythird party, if we believe it is necessary or justified;
· If the operation of the Service is organizedwithin a different framework, or through another legal structure or entity(such as due to a merger or acquisition);
· We may share personally identifiableinformation with our corporate group entities, but their use of suchinformation must comply with the Policy.
We may use the information we collect, as outlined above, to compileanonymized or aggregated information. We may share, sell or otherwisecommunicate and make available such anonymized or aggregated information to anyother third party, at our sole discretion. However, we will not knowingly orintentionally share information that can be reasonably used to reveal youridentity or the identity of anyone tracked through the Service, withoutconsent.
We implement measures to reduce the risks ofdamage, loss of information and unauthorized access or use of information.These measures do not provide absolute information security. Therefore, it isnot guaranteed and you cannot expect that the Service will be immune frominformation security risks.
The following disclosure is made pursuant toCalifornia Online Privacy Act (CA Civil Code § 22575): When you use ourService, other parties may collect personally identifiable information aboutyour activities over time and across different websites or online services.
We retain personally identifiable informationfor as long as we deem necessary for the purposes set forth above. We maydelete information from our systems, without notice to you, once we deem it isno longer necessary for the purposes set forth above.
At any time, you may contact us with any question, request, comment orcomplaint that you may have with respect to the Service or these Terms, at [email protected].
Effective date of the policy: April 7, 2021